Uncategorized

Democrats And The Other 98%

The bad news is that we are still wrongly accusing people of being racists and angry at others who refuse to define themselves based on the color of their skin. The good news is, most people are becoming awakened to the truth. Character has no limits, no color, and defines us from within. Character reveals our true nature to the world and not how others would define us.

Accusing others of being racist only reveals you to the world as being singularly minded  since we can only relate to others how we feel about ourselves. What you are and what you think, the world is and therefore when you accuse a person of being racist or not ‘pigmented’ enough to fit into a stereotype – you show your closed minded ideals by projecting your own personal beliefs onto others. This is called transference and it is a type of psychosis studied by many shrinks.

If you will notice an individul who habitually cheats will also assume everyone to be unfaithful. No one wants to be alone in their thoughts, judgements, and habits. James Allen wrote in The Path to Prosperity

“The suspicious believe everybody to be suspicious; the liar feels secure in the thought that he is not so foolish as to believe that there is such a phenomenon as a strictly truthful person; the envious see envy in every soul. On the other hand, those who dwell in loving thoughts, see that in all which calls forth their love and sympathy; the trusting and honest are not troubled by suspicions; the good-natured and charitable who rejoice at the good fortune of others scarcely know what envy means; and he who has recognized the Divine within himself recognizes it all beings, even in the beast.”

As an individualist I make every attempt to not place people in groups and then categorize them based on the color of their skin. Everyone deserves a little more thought than that. Only collectivists lump people together based on commonness since they believe everyone should be the same in manner, thought, appearance and goal. Is this not unoriginal and trite? This focus on a person’s exterior is rather disturbing and quite disappointing in a time of advanced enlightenment and growing spiritual originality.

If you find my attempt at labeling all Democrats as racists ironic, IT IS! I will say maybe only about 57% of Democrats judge a person by skin color. The other 43% have been convinced through lies and manipulation the Democrats are the party of compassion and fairness when there is nothing compassionate or fair about convincing people to define themselves by the color of their skin rather than the ‘content of their character’.  

A Spiritualist will argue that the physical body defines only about ten percent of who they are existentially. The other ninety percent is made up of the Spirit, the Soul, Creative Thought, God, Christ Consciousness, Infinite Energy or the Eternal Life Force. Of the ten percent that make up man’s physical or material experience, about sixteen percent is flesh in relation to body weight. From flesh, two percent of the bodies’ tissue is pigmentation; brown, black, beige, red, white, olive, yellow and pink.

Democrats continue to focus only on the 2% and not the other 98% that makes up an individuals complete mind body experience. What is essential is invisible to the eye and it is only with the heart we see the true nature of a person- but not to a  majority of Democrats. They only see the color of an individual’s skin while accusing others of being the very thing they are themselves. Since a person’s character developes from the 98% as opposed to the 2% I will conclude they have no interest in that person’s character or the essentials.

My philosophy does not discriminate based on pigmentation, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or gender. I am happy to say it invites all beings with a bent toward individual enlightenment, self-governance, bliss, and personal divinity. My philosophy is all inclusive and welcomes all people (even aliens) who believe in the power within themselves.  The color of your skin wraps you in the gift that is YOU and what is inside YOU is most important.

Reflect upon a moment when you were given a wrapped present. The wrapping is generally discarded without a backward glance at its demise. What is inside is what we all really care about. Take away the synthetics and then ask yourself, what is inside you? By focusing on the 2% of who you are as a Divine Being, the other 98% is neglected. Is this done on purpose? The people who want to keep you focused on your color and not your Spirit fear what is inside you because once empowered with the belief in yourself and God, they no longer have power or a negative influence over you.

How does character  manifest the 98% to the world? Let us ask Buddha who stated …

“The thought manifests as the word; The word manifests as the deed; The deed developes into habit; And habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care, and let it spring from love Born out of concern for all beings.”

Wrongly accusing people of being racists when there is absolutely no basis to warrant such slander determines your own character and shows the world your hatred for all beings. Since you are only injured by what is already inside you – you are harming yourself with such intolerance and bigotry. Your inner spirit will mirror your outer spirit, always without fail.

Martin Luther King, Jr stated with such advanced insight the following,

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

The next time you find yourself wanting to accuse another of being a racist or worse that a person is not enough of a particular color to represent, go into yourself and ask if the words have manifested from your own intolerant and fanatical thoughts and how such narrow minded beliefs shape your character and eventually your destiny.

Also know that such behavior only really injures you. If we are interested in advancing society, REALLY interested, then we must first advance ourselves past the 2% of a person to the 98% that has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with the Spirit and the true character of the individual WITHIN.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s